I know that sharable graphics are often how we get out point across on social media. This celiac disease awareness month, maybe it’s time for YOU to start sharing!
Feel free to share all of these graphics to increase awareness, just please share that they are from Celiac and the Beast! Thank you for your support this #CDAM18, Celiac Disease Awareness Month!
Would you rather share information instead of infographics? These are great blog posts that are super helpful to share!
- How to Properly Test For Celiac Disease
- Why Do I Need A Celiac Disease Diagnosis?
- What If My Celiac Gene Test Is Positive
- Myth Busting at International Celiac Disease Symposium
- Why Do I Need a Follow Up Biopsy?
- Celiac Disease Non Celiac Gluten Sensitivity and a Wheat Allergy What’s The Difference?
Do you like how I roll for Celiac Disease Awareness Month every year? Make sure you follow Celiac and the Beast throughout the WHOLE YEAR for more truth bombs and awesome products that help you live your gluten-free life easier and tastier!