Thanks again to Keeley McGuire for sharing the recipe with us!
“Cupcakes for Two” Recipe
- 1/4 Cup of All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 3 TB of Granulated Sugar (you can also use granulated coconut sugar)
- 1 TB of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – I used Guittard Cocoa Rouge Cocoa Powder, and if you really like cocoa, add an extra teaspoon here.
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp of Salt
- 1/8 tsp of Cinnamon (optional)
- 3 TB of Water
- 1 TB of Oil (like Vegetable Oil or melted Coconut Oil depending on your allergy needs)
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla – I used Nielsen-Massey Mexican Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 Enjoy Life Foods Baking Chocolate Snack Pack (1 oz) + 1 more if you need to snack while the cupcakes are baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with two cupcake liners (spray with cooking spray if not using parchment liners). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together your dry ingredients – GF flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, cinnamon.
- Add wet ingredients – water, oil, vanilla, vinegar – and mix by hand using rubber mixing spoon or spatula.
- Stir in 3/4 of 1 Snack Pack Bag of Baking Chocolate – depending on how chocolate-y you want it!
- Pour batter evenly between the two cupcake liners.
- Drop oven temperature to 325 degrees and bake cupcakes for 22-25 minutes (check doneness with toothpick).
- Let cool in pan for five minutes. Remove from muffin tin and let cool complete of cooling rack before icing.
- Decorate with your favorite allergy-friendly icing (I used Simple Mills organic vanilla frosting), sprinkles, and the remaining Baking Chocolate. Enjoy!
Want to win some SNACK PACKS of BAKING CHOCOLATE from ENJOY LIFE FOODS? It’s easy to enter – just follow the Rafflecopter below!
**DISCLAIMER: This post is sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods. I am a preferred blogger and receive monetary compensation and free product from the brand. Which is good because we sure do eat a lot of chocolate for full-grown adults.**