The 2014 Food Allergy Bloggers Conference is taking place September 26, 27, and 28, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada at the South Point Hotel and Casino. This will be my 2nd year attending, as I had too much of a good time last year to not go again this year! I’m already putting away some savings for my favorite slot machine!
If you’re curious about what it was like, check out my recap video here (full of blogger celebs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJS5-F01an0.
If you have a blog, want to start a blog, or just want to know about food allergies and the food allergic community, you really should consider attending this year. Full price tickets are $250.00 and include all meals, customized to your dietary needs! REGISTER HERE: http://fablogcon.com/register-2014/ (you can even get discounted rates at the hotel).
CHECK OUT THE FULL SCHEDULE HERE: http://fablogcon14.sched.org/
I’ve tried to make it easy for any friends that are coming to note what sessions I will be attending below in bold.
Friday September 26, 2014:
- 6-10 PM: Meet and Greet Social Event & Dinner Buffet (yeah, that’s right a SAFE buffet!)
Saturday, September 27, 2014:
All meals provided
- 7am-9AM: Breakfast
- 9-10 AM: A series of mini break-out sessions; meet new friends, explore an interest. Each session will have limited openings and pre registration will be required for most of them. I will be leading one of these breakout sessions about working with brands at events and how to navigate the world of conferences and expos – making the most out of your time at these events.
- 10:30am: Labeling and Legislation/Food Allergy Co-Morbidities: concurrent conditions
- 12-1pm: LUNCH
- 1:15-2:30: The Company You Keep/Intimacy: Tell, then Kiss
- 2:45-4pm: Balancing Act/Skin Deep – How Allergens Affect Your Skin’s Health
- 4:15pm-5:30pm New Research
- 6pm: Wine and Sign Cocktail Party and Dinner Buffet
Sunday, September 28, 2014:
- 7am-9am: Breakfast
- 9am-10:15pm: Self-Publishing From Pen to Publicity (I’ll be on this panel!!!!)/How to Influence Change in School Policy
- 10:30-12noon: Legalities: Blog and Order/Emotional Well-Being
- noon-1pm: Lunch
- 1-1:15pm: Prize giveaway drawings
- 1:15-2:30pm: Marketing Your Voice, Message, Brand and Platform/ Nutrition from Can’t to Can
- 2:45-4pm: Manufacturing from Start to Cart/Recipe Substitutions Bake and Switch
- 4:15-5pm: Social Media/504 Plans
Seriously, don’t miss this. We all eat differently, and if you are a #customeater, you should be here too!
Tagged: FABlogCon, Food Allergies, Food Allergy, Food Allergy BLogger Conference
I recently bought my ticket! I can’t wait to go! I know I’ll be in a few of your sessions!
Thank you so much for the glowing post! We really are hoping the vibe from last year carries over to this year and can’t wait for you to get some more interviews in! 🙂
Hey that’s my face on that video! 😉
For real – so excited for 2014 FABlogCon! Such an amazing conference and group of people.
you guy should do a conference in Utah so I could go