Want a quick and easy way to serve up a gluten-free dairy-free Halloween treat? Use Glutino Chocolate or Vanilla Sandwich Cookies, frosting, and Enjoy Life Foods mini chips and dark chocolate morsels to make a spooky fun quick treat!
- Glutino Sandwich Cookies
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Frosting, like Simple Mills, in vanilla
- Enjoy Life Foods snack packs of mini chips and dark chocolate morsels
- First, just frost the Glutino cookies with frosting using a knife or spatula.
- Then use two dark chocolate morsels for eyes and a mini chip for the ghoulish mouth!
- On a dark-colored plate, using frosting to decorate the bodies using a piping bag. If you don’t have an piping bag, just put the frosting into a ziploc bag, seal it, and cut a very small hole in the corner of the bag to pipe out either ghost bodies, or if you’re extra talented – skeleton bodies. You can even pipe out words or phrases directly onto the plate.
See how quick and easy it is to make a fun and spooky Halloween-themed treat? These Halloween ghost cookies can be done in a matter of minutes!
Tagged: celiac, dairy free, gluten free, Glutino, Halloween
So cute! I have to find that Simple Mills Icing! It would be nice to have an option that isn’t full of preservatives.
This ghost cookies are so stinking cute. I’m totally making these with my girls this weekend.
Well, aren’t you the creative one?!! So cute!
Erica – these are too cute! #strongwork