WHEN: June 7th & June 8th
WHERE: Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA
WHO: Anyone who is celiac or diagnosed with a gluten-related disorder
WHY: Because it’s awesome! Because you’ll learn a lot. Because you’ll be able to taste a lot of goodies. Because you’ll leave with a full brain, a full tummy, and a swag bag!
WHAT: A two-party party with Celiac Disease Foundation! 1) conference + 2) expo = 3) awesome.
Includes a gluten-free lunch and raffles!
Saturday June 7th 7am-2pm
- Dr. Alessio Fasano!
- Dr. John Zone
- Pamela Cureton, RD and LDN
- Gluten-Free Superstars Q&A panel. Speakers include Danna Korn, Rachel Berliner, Pamela Giusto-Sorrells, and Lucy Gibney, MD.
Saturday June 7th 2pm-5pm (free admission to the expo for all conference attendees)
Sunday June 8th Sunday June 8th 10am-4pm (open to the public)
- Over 100+ gluten-free companies!
- Expo swag bags!
- Cooking demonstrations, gluten-free lectures & educational events, raffles, book signings (yeah, mine too)!
There will be a table for the official bloggers to congregate and provide their business cards. I HIGHLY suggest you visit this table and connect with the AMAZING blogger team we have this year!
SO HOW CAN I REGISTER?
Click here to register
- Conference admission $109 (or $89 each when you buy more than one)
- Health affiliate to conference $89
- Youth conference admission $49
- Student conference admission $49
- VIP dinner with the experts $70 (separate from conference admission)
- Sunday only expo $15/$10 child
WANT TO WIN A TRIP TO PASADENA? NEW PLANET BEER AND CDF ARE HOSTING AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY ON FACEBOOK!
ENTER TO WIN HERE: https://www.facebook.com/CeliacDiseaseFoundation/app_143103275748075
ENTER TO WIN ADMISSION TO SUNDAY’S GLUTEN-FREE EXPO! Simply use the Rafflecopter below and COMMENT on this blog post! 🙂