FUND ON KICKSTARTER HERE: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/235819124/gluten-free-support-center-and-kitchen-for-sample
First – What IS Sample Saturday? What are these events even about?:
- Themed gluten-free event held once a month in Tampa, Florida
- 8 interactive stations for gluten-free food tasting and education (New every month)
- Cooking station for recipe demos to show how to use the products
- Attendees receive cookbooks, samples, and product info to find the products locally
- People who can’t attend can watch live broadcasts of the event online
How You Kickstarter Donations Will Be Used?
Right now Team GlutenAway currently has the space, design, products, and even some attendees in place! All they need now is your financial help to get it done. Your donations will go towards building out our kitchen space. Counter-tops, kitchenware, lounging for attendees, and utensils is all that we need!
When Is The Deadline?
The GlutenAway Team has their first event is August 27th. They’re trying to secure the funding by August 14th.
- August 27 – VIP Grand Opening Event (Fundraiser)
- September 17 – Harvest Fest Event
- November 12 – Thanksgiving Event
- December 3 – Holiday Event
Why is this important?
From GlutenAway: “Right now, this is a plan so close to being completed. It’s one that’s been an idea for so long, but now we finally have the space to get it done. We have no investors, we have no loans, we have no large stash of money sitting around. Every penny that has been put into helping the gluten-free community has come out of our pockets. Also, every penny that we have made has been put back into ideas like these to help the gluten-free community. We have not paid ourselves. It’s our goal to make Sample Saturdays not only a local event in Tampa, Florida, but an event that can eventually come to every big city in the U.S. An event where people can sample new gluten-free products every month, learn how to cook and bake with them, and most importantly, have a space that will make everyone feel safe and normal again. Sample Saturdays in Tampa, Florida is only the beginning. Donate and help us get it off the ground and we will eventually hope to get it to a city near you.”
Consider donating to this campaign for this event space, and some future event spaces – assuming this one goes well! Here are some Kickstarter rewards available in this campaign.
- Donate $10+ = Get 3 Downloadable Gluten Free Cookbooks.
- Donate $35+ = Get the first prize AND a Gluten Free Sample Kit filled with 20+ gluten-free samples.
- Donate $100+ = Get the first 2 prizes AND give a month’s worth of Sample Saturday tickets and 1 sample kit sent to a gluten-free child who will attend the Tampa events.
- Donate $200+ = Get the first 2 prizes AND give a YEAR’s worth of Sample Saturday tickets and $100 of samples to a gluten-free child attending the Tampa events.
FUND ON KICKSTARTER HERE: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/235819124/gluten-free-support-center-and-kitchen-for-sample.
Tagged: Gluten Free Event, GlutenAway, Kickstarter
Thanks so much for sharing, Erica!