Welcome to the 2019 Celiac Disease Awareness Month with Celiac and the Beast! It’s a MONTH-LONG celebration of being celiac – and living a 100% gluten-free life! This month will be full of LOTS of blog posts, recipes, and tips for living that best GF life!
How to stay up to date with Celiac Disease Awareness Month and all of our promotions:
- Subscribe to our emails
- Follow me on Celiac and the Beast Instagram
- Follow me on Celiac and the Beast Twitter
- Follow me on Celiac and the Beast Facebook
- Join our private Celiac and the Beast-ies Facebook group
CLICK THE ACTIVE LINKS FOR THE OPEN GIVEAWAYS OR PROMOTIONS
We can’t thank our Celiac Disease Awareness Month sponsors enough!
- Canyon Bakehouse Instagram Giveaway
- Flax4Life Blog Post Giveaway
- Hilary’s Eat Well Blog Post Giveaway
- Just Thrive Probiotic Blog Post Giveaway
- Pascha Chocolate Instagram Giveaway
- Red Apple Lipstick Twitter Party
- Red Apple Lipstick Blog Giveaway
- Schar Instagram Giveaway
- SunButter Blog Post Giveaway
- ZEGO Instagram Giveaway
- ZEGO Exceptional Oats Blog Giveaway
PIN THIS FOR LATER!
Celiac Disease Infographics to Share
Part of celiac disease awareness month is AWARENESS! People don’t understand celiac disease, so take a moment and share one of the below graphics about celiac disease, gluten-free diet, and celiac disease testing!
Tagged: CDAM19, celiac disease, Celiac Disease Awareness, Celiac Disease Awareness Month, Celiac Disease Myths
Would love to be in the known on all the May Events and giveaways!
This event looks like it will help so many people with Celiac. Can’t wait!
Cool! Thank you for all you do for all of us!
I’m here for this! Thank you for being here!
Wow. Let’s turn a negative into a positive!
Thank you for all you do! This is awesome!
I want to RSVP! Isn’t this usually a Facebook event? Couldn’t find it. So how do I RSVP?
It is! https://www.facebook.com/events/1143568405805108/ It’s just as easy to book mark this page and click the new links!
Please sign me up!
It’s easy to book mark this page and click the new links!
Where do I rsvp?
There’s a Facebook event, but it’s just as easy to book mark this page and click the new links!
I’m in! This is great!
I’m newly diagnosed with Celiacs. Looking forward to following this & learning more!